Recent News

Kid Rock and Pamela Anderson Marry
Who: Mel Gibson, Pamela Anderson, Kid Rock, George...
24 Leads Primetime Emmy Nominations..
Pam Anderson and Kid Rock Back Together?
Who: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Kingston Rossdale,...
Who: Mario Lopez, Nip/Tuck, David Hasselhoff, Pari...
Who: Janice Dickinson, Courteney Cox, Britney Spea...
Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp Make Fools of Themse...
Who: Candy Spelling, Tori Spelling, Pamela Anderso...
Lil' Kim to be Released Monday

Full TV Episodes Online

Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
February 2009


Saturday, July 29, 2006

Mel Gibson Apologizes


After being arrested for DUI and being a complete ass while drunk, Mel Gibson has come forward to apologize. "I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested, I disgraced myself and my family with my behavior and for that I am truly sorry. I have battled with the disease of alcoholism for all of my adult life and profoundly regret my horrific relapse."

Labels: ,

---------------------------------------------