Recent News

Rosie Expected to Replace Vieira on The View
Britney Spears Pregnant
Paula Abdul and Ryan Seacrest Not Speaking..
Halle Berry Will Pleasure Herself
Charlie Sheen Answering Machine Transcripts..
Sambora and Richards Moving On Just Fine...
Jennifer Love Hewitt Denies Doing Fez
Pike Slams Bronsons' Kissing..
Whitney Houston Could Lose Child..
Nicole Richie Wants a New Nose..

Full TV Episodes Online

Archives

April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
February 2009


Friday, April 28, 2006

Michelle Rodriguez Blames Steroids..


Rodriguez is blaming her recent drunk driving arrest on the steroids she has been taking for allergies, claiming that they make her manic.


"I personally am thankful that I was stopped because of the fact that I didn't acknowledge my own behaviour and how sporadic it was until all hell broke loose in my life."While in court, Rodriguez also asked the judge to take into consideration that she only got her driver's license seven years ago, so she could do a "car racing movie" and that "all of my driving experience started and was acquired from a car racing school".The actress claims she's "lost everything" because of her drunken driving arrest and had to sell her house and car to help pay for legal costs. When asked why she chose jail time over 240 hours of community service, she said, "I kind of have to go back to my life, go back to making some money. This sort of gave me a hard hit." PR-Inside


Labels: , ,

---------------------------------------------